Pantry-style pegboard tool cabinet? Which magazine was that?

I seem to recall that one of the magazines I subscribe to (ShopNotes, FWW, Woodworker's Journal, or American Woodworker), had an article about building a pantry-style (as in two doors... laying agains each other... swinging the same way. In other words, they're swung by two piano-hinges placed about 3 inches apart... with the outer door being supported by the inner door).

Does anybody know where that plan appeared?

- Joe

Reply to
Joe Emenaker

Wood magazine in the last year or soooo.

Joe Emenaker wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

American Woodworker #91 December 2001, Gigantic Shop Cabinet, Peg board, and shelves with 2 outer and 2 inner swing out doors.

Reply to
Leon