Panel saw & Edge Bander

I have a Brandt KD-54 edgebander and an Altendorf F-90 panel saw. Both were purchased in late '94 and were used in a one man shop. Both have been in storage for a year (Seattle) while I've debated (and generally just put off) finding space with 3 phase power where I can set them up for demo and sell for the best price. Now I've realized that I'm not going to get around to that and don't really want to anyway. So I'm now starting to look for someone who will cash me out at a liquidation-type price and just come get them. Alternatively, I'm looking for someone who has the space and power to set them up and market in return for a commission from the sale.

I'm flexible and open to ideas but am willing to give the best price to someone who takes them quickly and with the least amount of effort on my part.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them contact me: home 206-932-6353; cell 206-755-7084; or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

I also have other things for sale like cabinet hinges and such but the large items above are my pressing concern.

Thank you,

David Cassity

Reply to
faunthouse