Panasonic batteries

I like the Panasonic cordless tools for the most part, but if you drop them the clips that hold the battery on are going to break in a hurry. It's not a huge deal to just slap a wide rubber band around it (I use two so it'll still stand flat), but it ought to be toughened up a bit.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Hey dude guess what?? Panasonic recalled a bunch of batteries from their older models for that reason. They took out an ad in the magazines. They were real nice to me and sent me two new ones promptly after I sent in the old ones. I had to get by for about two weeks. Get in touch with their customer service. I am a big fan of the Panasonic brand and the batteries they sent me are still working perfect.

Reply to
lwhaley

Thanks for sharing that.

Reply to