Paint removal, wood and metal

I was going to remove paint which is on wood and metal handles do I need to take any precautions or will the stripper work on both the wood and metal? Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike

The paint on the metal might come off faster but other than that either should work pretty much the same. Don't be surprised if the wood parts require a 2nd coat of stripper. Just do what the directions tell you to do and you'll be fine.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell