OT - Wreck tee-shirts

I'm posting this message *now* because Larry Jaques has returned from his pilgrimage. I'm sure that although he is wanted in 9 states on "undisclosed" charges, he can add a few more. Now don't get me wrong - I like L.J. I believe he is a very smart individual. I mean hell - 47 arrests - no convictions? Ya gotta be good! LOL!

Well "C-less" we had a thread going about someone making tee shirts for the wreck. IIRC - we *all* agreed on : "Got Jummywood?" (although there may be just a few who disagree and wanted stuff on there like woodworking, vises, etc.) :-)

Chime on in - let us know what ya think - your ideas - etc. We gotta trust ya Larrykins. And it's the kind of trust you used to have in your old dog (until that one dreary night when you looked in his dog house and found him humping an inflatable leg!)

Waiting for you wit, prose, and comedic putdowns, I remain your loyal and faithful . . . uh . . . . nevermind!

Jummy

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

How about "The Wreck, where your tools are only as good as your skills" and outlines of a normite facing the neander that Spokeshave had on his website.

Check out

for a very nice wooden telescope (not mine, just a friends).

George Anderson

Reply to
George Anderson

"jo4hn" who is now touching his inner-curmudgeon wrote some highly political messages in the message that I didn't snip because he had so much insight to say:

Yeah yeah - blah blah - you know damn well how much you like jummywood, jo4hn. Don't make me post all the pics you've sent me of your work that you asked me *not* to tell anyone about on the wreck. Sheesh! Talk about a closet jummywooder! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

George, you're onto something. The cartoon Normite and neander with power planer and #5 in hand, respectively, in a staredown. Who's up for posting some captions? I'll start: "rec.woodworking--where gentlemen (persons?) disagree."

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Norm and Ray Underhill attired in prw wresting garb based on their normal appearance. They are circling one another and fighting. Ray's weapon is a huge plane. Norm's weapon is a brad nailer and\or a router.

The caption would read, Normites versus Neanders, a fight to the death.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Try these on for size...

I survived the w(rec)k

Woodworkers make better lovers

Woodworkers never die, they just go to splinters

Reply to
BigJoe

Hey! Ya gotta remember there's a few of us gals around here too ya know!

Renata

Reply to
Renata

Great minds think alike, don't they? ;-)

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

"Got board?" :-)

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Ok, Ok..."wRECk girls love good wood"

Digger

Reply to
Digger

Reply to
Mekon

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:42:30 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" pixelated:

I believe the "Got WOOD?" phrase took top honors, ya lyin' sack of...of...jummywood.

--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques