OT They're doing it right!

Works fine for me. The link gives the entire Live from Austin, TX album. I'm listening to Lost Lover Blues as I type.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Direct link...

DerbyDad03

The only similarity I noticed is that they are both female. ;-)

Big Brother and the Holding Company w/Janis Joplin

"Four Gentleman and One Great, Great Broad"

DerbyDad03

Yeah, but I could here this lady with the same soul sound, belting out a clean clear voice, and seemed like the same grit determination when watching her belt it out. She sang in a duet with a black lady, older, some song about Mom, and they were both into it.

Reply to
OFWW

Well, lol, that just killed the last of decent memories of her.

Reply to
OFWW

Thanks guys - I don't know why this video refuses to load. Sometimes I need to activate Adobe Flash - but the error message is specific to that - this error is " video is not available " ... grrrr . John T.

Reply to
hubops

Hi, this is Coralee from tech support. My name and southern accent will make you think that I am from someplace south of the Mason-Dixon Line, but I am actually located in India.

May I suggest that you clear your browser's cache and cookies and then restart your computer? I can wait while you try that.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Must be cuz yer in Canada. (shrug)

nb

Reply to
notbob

or

Spalted Walt

Reply to
notbob

Spalted Walt

That was my daughter's guess - I hadn't heard of that before - I'll look into it. Thanks. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Yer welcome.

Reply to
Spalted Walt

their " Tiny Desk Concert " March 2016 is a hoot ! ... brass section ; drum kit ; keyboard ; backup singers ! and three guitars. Thanks for the heads up - I hadn't heard of this act until now. John T.

hubops

Facebook?? Paint fumes getting to you?

Reply to
Swingman

Like you said, Google owns YouTube. I only mentioned Facebook because, though it seems to be (or was) a hugely-popular site, I don't visit it because of its "cost".

Reply to
Bill

Nope - I still haven't found the true reason - many google searches later ... this is one possibility .. ? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Unfortunately YouTube Red has scuppered #Music where that music is generated by musicians/agents for musicians who monetise their videos - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My errror message does not mention "Country" or "mobile device" just "This video is not available. Sorry about that." Clearing the browser and trying IE rather than FireFox didn't help. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Are you using YouTube Red? YouTube Red is paid subscription service that removes ads from YouTube and also allows you to use other apps while listening to YouTube on mobile devices. If you are not using YouTube Red to access the links, then that is not the issue.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

No - I have not subscribed to YouTube Red - never heard of it prior to doing these google searches for this problem. I suspect that is my problem ... Thanks all. John T.

Reply to
hubops

See if this works for you:

accept the defaults, paste the URL: