OT: The Victoria Secret show is Tuesday nite

Why don't you get someone who has one to record it and send it to you?

Reply to
Upscale

Or better yet, go to Walmart and buy one, they have a good one for $99.95 (ILO). It is DVD+R only, but other than that works great. My personal movie collection has greatly benefited from having one.

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

I don't see how this is Off Topic, since it does deal with wood!

Reply to
Larry Bud

Pretend the "OT" stands for ON TOPIC, Larry.

Dave

Reply to
David

Sure. And will you crosscut it and sand it?

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

Sure. And will you crosscut it and sand it?

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

OUCH!!

Dave

Reply to
David

No but I'll bet he puts a good polish on it.

Reply to
evodawg