OT; The Fiesta Bowl

One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had to be one of the all time great college football games.

Reply to
James

"James" wrote:.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

Reply to
Rog'

During the Sugar Bowl broadcast, one of the announcers said you can download the Fiesta Bowl game from Apple I-Tunes. I looked at the Apple I-Tune site and found 3 hits via the search tab. I do not have an account there, nor am I familiar with downloading stuff from such a site.

the left hand column, page all the way down to the search bar. I entered "Fiesta Bowl", then "Fox" (TV) for the artist. Hope this helps.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

There's a DVD coming out. I don't know just when but soon. You might check KTVB.com. That's one of the local stations and they will have the information if your interested. Jim

Reply to
James

Correction: On the "Artist" part of the search, click on "TV shows".

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny