OT The dirrection of the American automakers in the next 4 years.

No not a salesman, Parts Dirrector over 2 dealerships and Service Sales Manager over 1 of those dealerships, later on The GM of an AC/Delco 3M Wholesale distributor.

Believe?

Not yet anyway.

No, not full of BS simply trying to educate you, but, you apparently have made up your mind. See yuh!

Reply to
Leon

That's 1 lol probably driven once a month and kept under a roof for the first 10 years of it's life. A Bluebird , never heard of that model before. I see no older imports driving around here. now I have to force myself to look for the things DUH!

Reply to
Rusty

I'm in the UK and the Bluebird was very popular here - it was manufactured in the north of England. I've owned the car for the last 12 years and as I'm retired it doesn't get used a lot, though it has had two extended drives round northern France. It has never been under cover while I've had it as my garage is my woodworking workshop. This is my model - same colour too :

Bob Martin