OT: Tell me YOU don't do this with your Xmas tree!

Hmm, would that be how one displays a tree for Satan Claus?

Reply to
fredfighter

That's a "root challenged winter holiday botanical arrangement" to you, Bubba ... we don't want to offend no PC tree hugger sensibilities hereabouts.

Reply to
Swingman

I think If I was so inclined to hang my tree up side down (which I'm not) I would not have to spend 300 bucks to do it...lol

Deborah

> Dave

Reply to
Deborah Kelly

Well Deborah,

You know what Ph Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

You know what Ph Actually, a banker named David Hannum made the now (in)famous quip.

My bad...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

According to:

" Back in the 7th century a monk from Crediton, Devonshire, traveled to Germany to spread the Word of God. Legend has it that he used the triangular shape of the Fir Tree to describe the Holy Trinity of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit to the German people. The German people started to revere the Fir Tree as "God's Tree". In the next 5 centuries, the tree became a symbol of Christianity, and was being hung upside-down from the ceiling as a sign of Christianity."

Who woulda known?

Reply to
remove

actully no I don't....lol

Deborah

Reply to
Deborah Kelly

Well, now... The infamous quote is:

There's a sucker born every minute...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

oh that one.... Just didn't know who was the first one to say it....lol Thats not tatooed on my forehead is it? its been a little while since I looked into the mirror........

Deborah

Reply to
Deborah Kelly