OT reminder - Keep a close eye on your kids!

Wanna play gotca, There really is no such thing as an ex-convict either. Once convivted of an offence you are a convict.

Reply to
Leon

And what is so amazing about those dogs, is that they don't show up on insurance radar re: dog bites. A very rare event. When one gets on his hind legs and lets of a roar..... the end result is always the same----> you leave a trail...

=0)

Reply to
Robatoy

Doesn't work that way, makes them a target....

Reply to
Badger

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:11:16 -0500, Silvan calmly ranted:

So, who did you molest at that young age?

-- "Menja bé, caga fort!"

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Actually there's no conflict in the numbers at all. First, as another poster pointed out, the ones who keep re-offending in spite of repeated incarcerations are increasingly dangerous. By the time you get someone who's done three or four stretches you've got someone who is _real_ dangerous.

Second, most criminals manage to commit a lot of crimes before they're caught, even for the second or third time.

--RC

rcook5

That wasn't funny, Larry.

Doug Miller

C-less wrote: snippage of something in remarkably poor taste. I'm going to assume you hit send before thinking.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

great argument for the death penalty.. very few repeat offenders..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

if they're using it? I guess I don't have a criminal mind.. lol

I think the last person that i'd mess with is someone who could dial

911 in a hurry..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:59:13 -0800, mac davis calmly ranted:

Check the stats on false 911 calls and busy times for 911 some time, mac. The system is overburdened and response time (if responded to) is not at all what it should be.

-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ----

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Many police stations actually have telephones installed these days, and you can even store that number in a cell phone's speed dial ... imagine that.

Think positive instead of negative ... just do _something_.

Reply to
Swingman

You know, Silvan, if we try hard enough, I'm sure we could eventually find something that you and I disagree on. But it hasn't happened yet.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'm sure you are up to that task all by your self.. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Tragically, that age is not a factor is horrifically true. Here, the age of three was mentioned; however, victims are too often even younger. Many of those young victims also lose their lives.

=============

Some>So, who

There is NEVER anything funny about a child (or anyone) being a victim of such horror.

When people make "jokes" about things, some sick minds interpret that as acceptance, not to mention the potential harm to those who have been victims. Shame on you! I would hope an apology (sincere one) is forthcoming.

=========

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

Glenna notes:

A couple years ago, I think it was, a Roanoke guy (could have been Lynchburg or a surrounding county or town) was arrested and tried for molesting a two year old child. His comment: she came on to me. I don't recall his age, but somewhere in the 20s comes to mind. His girlfriend's child, IIRC.

WTF kind of sick mind is that?

Charlie Self "A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self