OT: Power of Observation

How keen is your sense of observation? Carefully look at these photos...

Greg Millen

Woof !

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Reply to
Jack Novak

Greg Millen posts:

Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Charlie Self

Reply to
Jim Behning

laugh out of that one.

This is not that uncommon when you let amature photographers try to take good pictures. A pro notices the whole frame, not just the subject (house).

Anyone got any more? This could become a very hilarious thread!

Reply to
Gary DeWitt

And it's only 11:36 am! In the middle of the day!

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Definition: A morner is like a nooner only sooner. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Reply to
nospambob

Initial observation not to good. Took a while to see it.

Reply to
Phil Hansen

On 05 Sep 2004 13:54:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

Bwahahaha! Think "happy dogs", Charlie. I missed that the first two look-throughs.

========================================================== CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques responds:

Which is the agent and which the seller?

Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Charlie Self

ROFL. I never would have seen that if I hadn't been warned about something. How did your sick little mind find that???

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

On 05 Sep 2004 21:03:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

The Agent is always on top, silly. I'd have thought that to be crystal clear to you after all your recent dealings with them. ;)

========================================================== CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm thinking it's intentional... just take a gander at Chuck and Loretta! A swingin' couple if I ever saw one. (And folks are afraid of gay marriages! There's a serious "ewwww" factor going on with these two.)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Great Fun Photos! Those who don't see it right off aren't the only one's "Stuck" for a little while! Talk about a hot real estate market! Michael

Reply to
mrmortise

"dog-friendly"?!

--John Wells