OT Ping Swingman sketchup

Hi Swing I know you're into sketchup have you seen this, Maide for iPad.

<address_is

Pretty cool.

-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks for the heads-up!!

Reply to
Swingman

Are you still using your Space Navigator?

Reply to
Leon

Oh hell yeah! And this thing won't replace it.

Maide doesn't work very will with my old laptop, but the idea is great. AAMOF, just being to take a photo of a position is worth the price of admission.

I'm thinking an upgrade to a new laptop will probably solve the issues I've had with it, slow, jerky, latency unacceptable.

That said, this thing has great potential and is definitely a keeper. With future upgrades, it will get better.

Thanks again to Phil for the heads-up.

Reply to
Swingman

I actually was most impressed by the photo part myself.

Cutlist plus has a new update and it is crazy fast now. I don't even see any thing happen the results just instantly appear. I had no problem with the speed before but it is much faster now.

It is certainly a bargain.

Reply to
Leon

NP swingmam enjoy reading your posts :) so thought you might like this.

Rgds, Phil.

Reply to
<address_is

Not ready for prime time, at least on a Windows machine. Still too jerky, and a photo can only be taken on the primary monitor, so you have to set your display settings every time you use it, which is still a hit and miss proposition with Windows 7.

Be interested in hearing input from someone using a Mac.

Reply to
Swingman