OT: Outdoor paint question

They didn't say to thin it, they said to use a thin coat. ;-)

Acetone should work as would heating the bottle in hot water or very carefully with a heat gun.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

But, with all due respect, you don't see much snow where you live either.

Reply to
Bill

Undrstood, but unlike substances will expand and contract at different rates. While we don't see a lot of snow we do see large temperature swings in a relatively short period of time.. Not at all unusual to see a 60 degree temp swing from one day to the next. And back. Pro's have been using Rock Hard for years.

Reply to
Leon

I see what you are saying.. But the relevant issue is that water crystalizes and expands (i.e. forms ice) when it freezes, forming enormous leverage. That's why many of our roads fall apart. Still, I don't doubt your confidence in the water putty.

Reply to
Bill