OT: New Word - "Palindrone"

Can't tell if they're coming or going.

Reply to
Tom Watson

"Palin" means "backward" in greek.

How unfortunate.

Reply to
Tom Watson

If politics as usual is considered "forward", then we can use a little Palin.

Reply to
Woodie

"We?" You got a frog in your pocket?

Reply to
Charlie Self

on 9/11/2008 9:06 AM Tom Watson said the following:

She can fake 'coming'.

Reply to
willshak

Try the red pill next time.

Reply to
Tom Watson

{with tongue in cheek}

Palindrone????

Is this another obscure reference to Micheal Palin could possibly be a relative of Gov Palin and the aging Monty Python actors are pulling a farewell HOAX on the Entire Western World with this election? Both parties!!!

Reply to
Phil Again

Actually, it's better translated as "again". But I'm sure something as simple as a fact will keep liberals from quoting it as you have.

todd

Reply to
todd

Another new one I saw the other day - VPILF.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

No, just happy to see you.

Reply to
Woodie

"Obama" means "bum" in Swahili, as in "Wipe your bum, Obongo".

Reply to
Brad Naylor

Sarah is actually Michael in drag.

Reply to
jo4hn

But the red pills make you small...

And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

It's "palindrome".

Reply to
Bob Martin

sigh...

Reply to
Tom Watson

On Sep 11, 9:57=A0am, Tom Watson wrote: "Palin" means "backward" in greek.

Interesting. How about a citation/reference (seriously).

For my part, I concluded that "McCain's VPPick was beyond the palin." And that this phrase may well be adopted into our lexicon as Sarah replaces the old English fencepost.

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

No, "Palindrone" is truer to the experience given her one speech "I was for the bridge to nowhere before John McCain Congress said No, thanks."

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

Dang, coffee right out the nose.

BTW: is there an abbreviation for that like ROTFLMAO maybe like LSHCOUTN (Laughing so hard, coffee out the nose?)

Anyone?

Reply to
Phil Again

"The Greek word for "again" or "backward" is palin."

Obamanites should not take much comfort from this. "Obama" derives from the Kenyan dialect verb meaning, "slightly bent", or, "twisted".

Reply to
Tom Watson

Yah. Cancel bridge. Keep money. Ain't politicians wonderful.

Reply to
Charlie Self