OT New Truck

*He* may not mind the backup lights being on all the time but following drivers probably would, as would the Feds.

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations Title 49 ? Subtitle B ? Chapter V ? Part 571 ? ? Subpart B ? §571.108

Backup Lamp Must not be energized when the vehicle is in forward motion.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

And somewhere in that code is no rear view cameras for driving. But you could isolate the backup light on a separate switch, after reading all the Eulas (ok skimming) in the manual I thought what a lawyers wet dream tortes are.

Reply to
Markem

And somewhere in that code is no rear view cameras for driving. But you could isolate the backup light on a separate switch, after reading all the Eulas (ok skimming) in the manual I thought what a lawyers wet dream torts are.

Ok fixed it

Reply to
Markem