OT: Krauthammer

I bet you'd not say that if you were in the situation one of my co-workers has with her brother. The ACLU has pretty much guaranteed he is a drain on society rather than a happy productive member. But he has rights, you know.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I should have qualified my "bravo" that it was only intended for the "drugging" issue that was being discussed at the time. As a society, we do have some problems.How much trouble would the mentally ill get into if we better cared for them...and the same goes for a LOT of adolescents.

Reply to
Bill

Amen.

-- You can either hold yourself up to the unrealistic standards of others, or ignore them and concentrate on being happy with yourself as you are. -- Jeph Jacques

Reply to
Larry Jaques