OT: Invisible messages

Whole bunch of posts labeled "Kitchen musings..... " showed up in my message count but didn't display in the message headers. Turned out they were all scored at -9999 because of posting to multiple groups.

"Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking"

After reading a couple, I see no reason to change that filter.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

What's your point?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Those of us who pay attention to things happening around us were curious. He answered my unasked question.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Mine too.

Reply to