OT - I'm so happy now ...

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley bastards..

Reply to
Swingman

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker

Tom Watson

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)

Reply to
Leon

and I'm wondering how you discovered this addition...

Reply to
jo4hn

How did that come up?

By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and Boerne.

On your recent testimonial and with Leon's concurrence (something about the little known fact of a great range of taste where wine is concerned), I tried some of that St. Genevieve. Not bad and certainly priced right.

It is proabaly good that the State of Mississippi still screws the population by being the sole wholesaler, it wouldn't be good for will power for the price to be that low.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

Here Swingman.. Just for you..

Reply to
Jim Hall

Windows Update: kb/955020

Reply to
Swingman

Included in kb955020 Windows update this morning.

Was in the Austin/Elgin area this week myself doing the preliminaries on a custom house I'll be starting soon ... a different world than we're used to down in this urban cesspool - except for state politicians, the rattlesnakes/vermin are mostly animals.

Shhh ... the index traders may hear you.! Still $9.98 for two 1.5 liter bottles of Fort Stockton's finest at Sams .

Best "dip" going for Brenham's Bluebell sugar free popsicles on a hot Texas evening, right Leon?

:)

Reply to
Swingman

At $8-$9 for double packaged 1.5L bottles of RED at Sam's it is hard to beat. You seriously have to spend quite a bit more money to get a better wine IMHO.

Reply to
Leon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Swingman" Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:15 PM Subject: Re: OT - I'm so happy now ...

Ahhhh... IIRC one of the winerys in Brenham travels all the way to Fort Stockton to buy grapes when their field is not producing like they want.

Yeah, that's right, that's right. Uh huh.

Reply to
Leon

I guess we all know whose ass THEY are kissing, aye?

Ok, so now I have to go throw up.

K.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley bastards..

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
Swingman

No, that's what you get when you misspell "turd."

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

Maybe mostly. Son (my purpose for being there was to help him move to Austin), went into a bank yesterday afternoon to open an account. Chained his bike to a post with a cable lock. Came out thirty minutes later, bike gone. This on a main street adjacent to UT.

Welcome to the big city.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher