OT Humor:Important stuff about cats

  1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
  2. "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
  3. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." -- Anonymous
  4. "Cats are smarter than dogs. You cannot get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." -- Jeff Valdez
  5. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." -- English proverb
  6. "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." -- Ellen Perry erkeley
  7. "One cat just leads to another." -- Ernest Hemingway
  8. "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later." -- Mary Bly
  9. "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." -- Joseph Wood Krutch
  10. "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."

-- Faith Resnick

  1. "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." -- Anonymous
  2. "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." -- Hippolyte Taine
  3. "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me." -- Scottish Proverb
  4. "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life -- music and cats." -- Albert Schweitzer
  5. "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." -- Ernest Menaul
  6. "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God." -- Arabic Proverb
  7. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." -- Colette
  8. "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." -- Colonial American proverb
  9. "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." -- Joseph Wood Krutch
  10. "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."-- Unknown
  11. "My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes." -- Anonymous

meowalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Left out:

To a dog, you're family--to a cat, you're staff.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Thats funny, but true. Have you noticed when talking to a cat it's like they have call waiting.....mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Not when the food dish is empty!

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Lost your cat? Check under my car...

Cat...the other white meat...

I love cats....fried, broiled or stewed

I will give you this though, it did make me laugh :)

So many cats--so few recipes.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I thought that was Spotted Owl.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

ya did ask fer it, sorta.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Made me laugh too but he left out the best game to play with a cat: Tether Cat

TWS

Reply to
TWS

As I sit here at my computer, Zeo the Shop Cat is lying next to me purring loudly. I guess that is an affirmation that I am, in fact, good for something if it is only scratching his ears.

Dick "I thought I was a dog man" Durbin

Reply to
Dick Durbin

All this and absolutely no mention of cats being frozen or being made into more-than-suitable pushsticks....

Philski

Reply to
philski

Quickly pull on your nomex undies, Frank ... your butt is going to be toasted for posting binaries in a text message group.

Check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for posting binary files.

Reply to
Swingman

Sorry!

Reply to