OT Humor - a clean joke, that's actually funny

The Pope flies to NYC for a visit.

His plane is late. He only has a few minutes to get from JFK to lower Manhattan for an appearance, and it's rush hour!

The Pope gets into a cab, tells the driver where he needs to go, and how soon he needs to be there. The driver replies that there is no way he can make it.

The Pope says "Let me drive!" The driver jumps in back, and the cab speeds away in spirited Euro-style driving! They don't even get off airport property before a cop pulls them over. The cop walks up to the car, looks inside, tells the occupants to wait, and goes back to his cruiser.

After seeing who is in the cab, the cop calls HQ and asks for his supervisor...

Cop: "I just pulled over a cab with a VIP, and I don't know if I should ticket them..." Sarge: "How important? The Mayor?" Cop: "more important..." Sarge: "A movie star?" Cop: "more!" Sarge: "WHO did you pull over?"

. . . . .. scroll down.. . . . . . . . . . . . Cop: "I don't know who he is, but he's got the Pope as a driver!"

Reply to
B A R R Y

Robatoy

No kiddin'!

I actually laughed out loud at that one.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Me too.