A very funny April Fools joke

April fools day was on a Sunday this year, so this would not have worked for most people. But someone I know had to work on Sunday. He went to work and parked just far enough away so his car could not be seen. One minute before his shift was going to start, he called his employer on his cellphone and said he was not coming in because he was very sick, (and acted really sick during the call). One minute later he walked into his workplace and went right to work. He said his boss almost shit when he walked in, and was laughing all day because of it. This is one of the very funny and harmless AF jokes I've heard. Since AF is on a Monday next year, I'm going to do this one too.

Reply to
tangerine3

Sorry but I don't see the big laugh. My wife had someone pull a similar thing but it wasn't meant as a joke saying they were sick and then for whatever reason, showed up around normal time. My wife (their manager) wasn't too happy with them.

Reply to
Doug

If I called in like that it would mean my boss had to call someone else in on OT. Not funny at all.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE