OT - Happy Holidays Gang

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you, you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief, language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.

rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.

Reply to
J T

back-at-cha JOAT and same to all.

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

I'm saving all the stuff that is dropping down the chimney and gonna put it in your Christmas stocking for ya........

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas JT,

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S

"garden implement, garden implement, garden implement." PC jo4hn

[for the goofy impaired, that's ho, ho, ho.]
Reply to
jo4hn

Some can have a Happy Holiday, I for one want a Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!!

Reply to
vdubbs

love those 1960 playboy cartoons!! merry Xmas!

Len

Reply to
leonard

And the best for the New Year to all.

After about 9 months of following threads here and posting a few random thoughts, I can say that, as NGs go, this is probably as good as we old farts intended when we started the first net, lo' these many years ago. Dial-up to CompuServ at 800 baud???? ARPNET??? Regards.

Reply to
Tom Banes

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!

Happy Holidays to those PC individuals.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

"J T" wrote

To me, Christmas is just another day. They're all good!

Happy Holidays to you and to all.

Life is good.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You must have had the "advanced" MODEM. I had 300BAUD acoustic coupler=20 originally for my Apple II (Yes Integer version). It was a bit of a=20 comedown after working on 9600/4800/2400 BAUD lines on "real"=20 (synchronous) communications gear. :-)

ARPNET??? ARPANET -- It's not _that_ old. Hmmppphhh

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Thank you for all the plans and=20 ideas over the many months I have read this group.

Y Felice Navidad y Bueno nuevo Anno... Joyeux Noel =2E..and all that stuff...

May this farce be with you for many more years. :-)

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

I plan on a Splendid Saturnalia :-).

But whatever your winter solstice celebration, may you all have a good one.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

G'day Jack, Loved the cartoon. A merry Xmas to you and yours, May the New Year bring all that you hope for.

Holidays come around all the time Xmas is only once and PC is one religion I do not follow ;)

All the best John

Reply to
John B

On 15 Dec 2005 12:51:31 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "vdubbs" quickly quoth:

What? You're insulting the Channukahers and Kwaanzaers all over the place there, bubba. Shameful, shameful, shameful.

And a Happy Saturnalia to you, too. (Winter Solstice Ritual)

Here ya go. An alternative to the regular xmas video:

Brits & Blue States: Do not watch; contains a gunshot.)

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote:[snip]

Philistine. Humph.

Reply to
jo4hn

WillR wrote: [snip]years ago. Dial-up to CompuServ at 800 baud????

If it was started when I was around, it's old. Sigh. gloom, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Right back to you, and all the other wRECkers.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

I like being silly AND it doesn't offend me.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.

May the new tool that tickles your fancy NOT be a run-away RotoZip.

Reply to
Robatoy

And a Happy Holidays to you, JOAT, and everyone else. (And if *that* offends any of you, you're being silly. Have faith in your own beliefs and don't look to outside sources for validation of your religion.)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Merry CHRISTmas, Joat (and fellow Wreckers!) And a Happy, Healthy New Year! Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta