OT: Great shot of pure evil

Cheers, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Pulitzer grade, for sure. Absolutely brilliant.

I have a huge dislike for those two... and they look spooky/evil in that shot...I think sinister might be a better word.

Reply to
Robatoy

I can understand Mr. Clintons lack of morals for you dislike.But why Mrs. Clinton?she's never done anything of note.

len

Reply to
Leonard Shapiro

Whitewater, cattle futures, lost records and more? She's as shifty as Slick Willie.

Reply to
George

Name a national level politician who isn't. Al Sharpton, maybe? Rudy Giuliani? Fred (I'll Make Up My Mind...Someday) Thompson?

We've got close to evil in the White House now; it is going to take a real prick to clean up the mess. From my observations, Mrs. Clinton fits the has the skill and fits the bill. She's not a nice person. So what? I wouldn't want ANY of these people visiting my home when I was away.

Reply to
Charlie Self

That is one hell of a revealing statement regarding modern politicos. I don't want them in my house, or the White House for that matter.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

You're going to have one of them in the White House, and, before all are through running, quite probably two or three.

Politicos are just one group I don't want to associate with; I can't get around group #2 as easily, preachers. My wife is religious, so we occasionally get a preacher here, there or somewhere. I guess that's OK for short periods, and I might even be able to stand a politician in the house--as long as I'm home to watch the hands.

And that's what we've been forgetting to do for some time now, watch the hands. Putting them in office and letting them run things their way all the time is not sensible, regrdless of what the spin doctors would have us believe. The world would have been far better off if Karl Rove had never been born, for example.

Reply to
Charlie Self

I didn't see spooky/evil. I saw the Big Dog checkin' out her ass. To me his biggest indiscretion was intern selection. You'd think the leader of the free world could have gotten a hummer from a far better looking woman...

Reply to
Jeff

More accurately termed "self-absorbed dupes."

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

To my way of thinking, the most telling "nothing of note" that she's not done is kicking slick willie's ass out the door a long time ago.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

I've always thought the same. The thing that bugged me though was his waffling about it like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I'd have had a lot more respect for him if he'd said something like "You want to know if I had sex with Monica? Well, a gentleman never tells but since she's the one that brought it up, yeah, I did, and damned fine it was, better than any of you dried up old has-beens is ever gonna even imagine, so eat your hearts out. Now if you want details, tell me what she said and I'll confirm or deny but I'll be damned if I tell you bunch of sex-starved voyeurs any details that I don't know that she's willing to have made public."

Reply to
J. Clarke

They'll never split up -- as long as they're married, neither one can be forced to testify in court against the other.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Ah. I've always wondered why the "Values Party" is so hot to preserve traditional marriage when so many, like Craig, want it both ways..er, yeah, well, I guess I'll let that stand.

Reply to
Charlie Self

a lot of discussion on why some like them and some don't but no discussions on why there EVIL.one talked about things like whitewater (nothing came of it) cattle futures (never heard if it), lost records (they all lose some, look at bush he lost them all) She's as shifty as Slick Willie ( to be president nowadays you have to be tricky,,Johnson,Nixon,carter,Reagan,bush,Clinton,bush all tricky and liars) but no evil . so where's the evil that the conservatives keep talking about? the death camps,murder rooms secret police? or is it a weak minded delusion

leonard shapiro

Reply to
Leonard Shapiro

My main beef with that douche-bag is that she didn't have the common sense to blow Willie out of the water for not being able to keep his dick under control. Talk about selling your soul..... such as it is.... She decided to hang on because it would benefit her. So, as president, those same lack of morals won't come into play? "It benefits me...so LET a few thousand soldiers die." IMHO, she's worse than that beast in the white house now.

Isn't there a nice right-wing candidate who isn't a clergyman or corrupt?

Wait... there is... Ron Paul!

Reply to
Robatoy

Well I can understand why a married man caught with hand caught in the cookie jar might waffle a bit in that situation. I'm not saying he handled it well but I understand. Wasn't it soon after this that Chirac's wife and mistress both attended his funeral? We're a bit more puritanical than our oldest ally....

Reply to
Jeff

"Robatoy" wrote

You're going to be "waiting" for a long time. What he says makes too much sense ... the media will never allow it to happen.

Once again, anyone wanting to make a REAL difference, go to:

... otherwise, you get exactly what you deserve: more of the same, ad infinitum.

Reply to
Swingman

Even his association with neo-nazi groups, and the racist content of his newsletters?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

You've been spending waaay too much time on radical websites.

Reply to
Swingman