OT: Disgusting

You know, this type of thing would never happen to Billy Mays. As long as his mouth was open at all and he could use his " HI FOLKS, I'M BILLY MAYS! " at 5,000 decibels, this would have quite differently.

I am imagining a hugely smiling, gleeful face with an over blackened head of hair and beard grinning over her sobbing form while flashing his scary white teeth. She would gladly turn herself into the cops, probably with a purse full of

OxiClean, Orange Glo, Kaboom, Engrave It, Handy Switch, iCan, Mighty Mend-It Mighty Putty, Hercules Hook, AwesomeAuger, Steam Buddy, Zorbeez, Big City Slider Station, The Ding King, ESPN 360, Energize Various car washing products All manner of kitchen prep tools etc.

This my friends, shows the difference between a wannabe, and the real KING of annoying pitchmen.

a maroon.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

It looks like he needs a shammy to clean up that wee bit of blood.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

I'll keep going with my gut-instincts because they're right way more often than not. The product he was shilling tested out a lot better than Beard-Ape's product the Zorbees.

Reply to
Robatoy

His day (15 minutes?) is done anyway. I went to a gun and knife show this last weekend, and there were two different vendors selling the ShamWow, less the amplified equipment.

Then while perusing the local Sunday birdcage liner, I saw that one of our local grocery stores now carries the same thing. "Made in Germany" "as seen on TV", etc.

See 'ya Vince.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

The Costco near here has been selling ShamWOW for months already. I don't feel the need to try any.

Reply to
Robatoy

Apparently, the Democrats here in the U.S. have a new ad campaign starting soon featuring Obama pitching the "Scam Wow" ...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Reply to
Robatoy

Hey, you shouldn't be insulting Timbit. Doug Miller might come after you for abusing people.

(Even if they deserve it :)

Reply to
Upscale

It was late and the best I could do.

You are very hurtful. Also, your, um, fantasies need considerable work.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Teach me, Master. Teach me? Your fantasies re: politics are well developed.

Reply to
Robatoy

We should all fantasize about living in a place where the government protects our liberty, doesn't rob Peter to pay Paul, and generally minds its own business. This used to be called "Enlightenment Ideals". Now it's called "Ancient History."

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Reply to
Robatoy

Plenty of rabid villagers about these days to staff it. Perhaps you could open a Chicago branch and subcontract to the ACORN swine...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

basilisk

His day (15 minutes?) is done anyway. I went to a gun and knife show this last weekend, and there were two different vendors selling the ShamWow, less the amplified equipment.

Then while perusing the local Sunday birdcage liner, I saw that one of our local grocery stores now carries the same thing. "Made in Germany" "as seen on TV", etc.

See 'ya Vince.

Robert

Sorry Robert but Vince won't lose his gig that easily since he owns the company....He's both the pitchman and the distributor. Incidentally the charges against him and the "hungry hooker" were dropped, apparently they found both parties equally innocent, guilty or both.......Rod

Reply to
Rod & BJ Jacobson

If he is a distributor for a manufacturer, there will likely be a clause in their agreement which deals with his obligation to be squeaky clean as Vince is the image of the overall package. Minimally, he'd be replaced as a spokesperson.

Even the manufacturers of OxyContin (Hillbilly heroin) weren't too happy with their poster boy, Rush Limbaugh.

Reply to
Robatoy

Is it because "oral" sex isn't illegal in FL?

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk