OT - Dangerous New Technology

Since I know you guys and gals always want the newest toys, I thought this would be apropos here as a warning that not all new technology is necessarily good.

NEW TECHNOLOGY

A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was taken outside by a large group of cowboys and had the sh*t kicked out of him.

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

M.G.

and rightfully so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Now where can artesians hide? Yet another natural habitat destroyed by the relentless march of "progress". I certainly hope they have to present an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) or at least an Environmental Impact Study (EIS) and hold public hearings before this thing is released into an unsuspecting world. Oh the horror of it!

Larry - is this going to threaten your Dual Floppies T-shirt line?

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

This is good? Freezer sections at the grocery store will never be the same.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 10:28:28 -0800, charlie b pixelated:

Down by their wells?

Scary, ain't it?

Nah, I never released that one. ;)

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

john carlson