REQ: anyone built a console for a full-size van?

We just bought an '88 Club Wagon. Those of you who have one, or have had one, know that there's no built-in drinkholders, or closeable place to put paperwork, etc. The latter can be dealt with easily enough, but not so the drinkholders, so I'm wondering if any of you have pics of consoles that you've built that you'd care to share?

Thanks!

--randy

Reply to
Randy Chapman