OT: Come on, you laughed..

No, he's not. ;)

Reply to
alexy

I know you are trying to be "funny."

Keep working at it and maybe you will get it.

Something like a truck load of dead babies on Mother's Day just isn't funny, no matter how your dress it up.

Deb

Robatoy wrote:

Reply to
Dr. Deb

Keep your shirt on, folks. All this photoshopped image of Beck does is illustrate how low the whole thing has gone.

All that's funny about dead baby jokes are the idiots who think they're funny.

Reply to
Robatoy

use a filter on him.........

Reply to
Norvin Gordon

Here we go again with the cry baby syndrome.

"I don't like what he said.... He's a troll!"

"Everybody on my side, right?..."

"right?..."

"right?..."

Reply to
Josepi

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

Just another Canuckistani hate crime. Ignore it.

-- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. -- William S. Burroughs

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Beck is just kinder and gentler. Somewhat.

RonB

Reply to
RonB