OT: Come on guys, help us out here...

Spread this around far and wide. Everybody you know!

Megan (Elequen) is a close friend of my daughter and I am doing my part

Robatoy

talented.

Reply to
Swingman

Most importantly, the kid's got heart and is very responsible.

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote the following:

Talented and pretty. She should do well. Sorry, I can't cast a vote. I don't subscribe to any social networking sites.

Reply to
willshak

already. That's how the buzz starts and ends these days.

Reply to
-MIKE-

It is on you tube. That is just a landing page to an embedded youtube video.

Reply to
FrozenNorth