OT Clint Eastwood for President

Reject both the Democratic and the Republican candidates, write in Clint Eastwood for President. Think of the great sound bites, "Go ahead Punk, make my day!" "Crazy bell ringer was right, there's money to be made in a place like this". Any others?

Replace "Hail to the Chief" with theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" or "Rawhide".

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Although Clint used that line in a movie first, Reagan has already used in it office.

Reply to
Leon

Amend the Constitution to make a special exception to the requirement that the President be native-borne if the candidate is an Austrian Kennedy who has won four or more Mr. Olympia and four or more Mr. Universe titles.

But what do you call him? "The Presinator" is kind of silly and "Presidentator" sounds like a stage magician.

Reply to
J. Clarke

John, I know you're just kidding. I'm not.

Reply to
Gary

Actually, I'm not either. Arnie hasn't been lynched yet, so he can't be doing too bad a job. And think of the crisis in the Kennedy family when they have to decide whether to vote Kennedy or vote Democrat--might be too much for poor ol' Teddy's two remaining brain cells to handle.

And this is hardly new. When I was young it was popular to write in "Snoopy" for pretty much the same reason. However this presupposes that the voting system in use allows for write-ins.

Reply to
J. Clarke

That's scary. Celebrity culture gone berserk.

Reply to
mp

Not so fast. Our Canadian-born governor needs to be eligible, too. Then we can have two foreign-born of different parties.

Oh yes, the Dirty Harry line's been used.

Reply to
George

Canadian-borne governor of where? And has his being President been used as gag in a Stallone movie?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Great suggestion! Also, all U.N. members other than the U.S should be forced to wear Lee Van Cleef black hats, while the U.S. representative wears Hoss Cartwright's hat.

- Al

Reply to
Al Spohn

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Reply to
George

Call him SIR!

Reply to
Tom

Already a movement underway in the HOR to amend the constitution...

Resolution 88

Another in the Senate

for Arnold, but for another naturalized citizen, although both proposals are not individual specific...

IMHO - Arnold has done california no better that Gray was doing...

Rick

Reply to
pray4surf

"Nothin like a good piece of hickory."

Reply to
Eric Ryder

"A man's got to know his limitations."

-- John, in Minnesota

Reply to
John, in MN

"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Put your drawers on and take your gun off.

Your ass is mine!!

More:

Gary

this is for wood working dum ass

Robrt M White

Reply to
robert white

The Ex-Terminator?

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Words of wisdom from one who can't even spell his own name

Reply to
Al Reid