OT- Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates (Apr 12) (US 3, Pirates 0)

No pain, no gain...

Reply to
Jack Stein

No one should need more than 64K memory, or $10 grand a year to live on. I think Obama should tax any income over 10 grand at 90%... Perhaps then his rich bitch wife could no longer afford those $400 lunches I heard about on the internet...

Reply to
Jack Stein

What better way to stimulate the economy than to put it into bankruptcy?

Perhaps the fruit cakes in California can help us some...

Reply to
Jack Stein