OT But it is slow here

This was brought to my attention by Matthias Wandel, they guy that does a lot of wooden gears.

We were discussing glass a few weeks back and this is a pretty interesting video on glass, in particular "Prince Rupert's drop.

Leon

Pretty neat. Thanks.

*Kinna reminds me of the home-made biscuits, I recently made.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

And or a set of our wine glasses that have not done so well lately.

Reply to
Leon

That was very cool. I had never seen or hear of that before. Thanks.

Reply to
woodchucker