OT: Borrowed a digital camera

And took some shots of my little shop.

I'm still working on the buggy msn. Next up will be a few of my furniture projects. Tom

Reply to
tom

I'm Jealous.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

You needn't be jealous of one of the luckiest guys in the world! Tom Gerald Ross wrote: > I'm Jealous.

Reply to
tom

Looks like you have all the basics well covered. Always interesting to see other's shops. Thanks for posting it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Looking forward to seening the project pics ... after all it's not what you have but how you use it.

Oh who's kidding who.... Size matters!

Nice shop!

-Steve

Reply to