OT: Aspirin wood

Luigi Zanasi responds:

Is that any worth than my ancestors' haggis? Or a U.S. Southerner's chitlins (you gotta smell this stuff to believe it!).

Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore

Reply to
Charlie Self

Menudo, preferably from a small village in rural Mexico. Smells like road kill, tastes so good you don't care ... if you can ever get the first spoonful to your mouth. You will sweat in places you didn't think could.

Reply to
Swingman

Willow bark use is two or three hundred year old practice in europe at least....mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

I like my chitlins and tripe well washed, too.

Of course I can always follow them with orange juice....

Reply to
George

Yeah, but you gotta boil that stuff before you can fry it, and the aroma of boiled chitlins would make a goat puke.

Charlie Self "Adam and Eve had many advantages but the principal one was that they escaped teething." Mark Twain

Reply to
Charlie Self