Online Router Bit Sharpening Service

Does anyone know of a good place to send router bit for sharpening.

Reply to
Tom

Assuming you're located in North America, I'd suggest sending it there.

It would probably help you if you indicated where approximately you live.

Reply to
Upscale

I think they are about $5 for most bits.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

If you're close to a Woodcraft Store , they usually have a drop off sharpening service, one week turn around.

Ken

Reply to
Ken