One Day Woodshop Rental in Boston area

My son needs a workshop for one day to build some wooden stands for a Scout Eagle project. We don't necessarily need tools, just a space to fit about 10 boy scouts in. Do you know of anywhere we can rent for this in the Boston area?
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 06:58:29 -0800 (PST), Michael Paul
Doesn't anybody have a garage?
<https://mommypoppins.com/kids/stem-fun-makerspaces-for-boston-kids
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 06:58:29 -0800 (PST), Michael Paul

If there is a local seniors woodworking / craft center - they might allow a special-case use - of their assembly area - not the shop machines or power tools for obvious reasons. Also some of the building supply stores have seminar rooms - it could be sold to them as a good public relations endeavor ? John T.
--- ---
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Michael Paul wrote:

Contact the Scout's school district. Get in touch with the director of their STEM program.
Or contact BoStem directly. Note the words "Working in collaboration with Boston Public Schools and local corporations..." Sounds to me like they would have lots of contacts.
https://bostonbeyond.org/stem/
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:06:02 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Grreat idea ! ... schools would have a pretty good idea about proper safety and supervision - for the age group . < unlike my idea of a seniors center > John T.
--- ---
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 8:59:24 AM UTC-6, Michael Paul wrote:

ut Eagle project. We don't necessarily need tools, just a space to fit abo ut 10 boy scouts in. Do you know of anywhere we can rent for this in the B oston area?
I assume this is an official Boy Scout, Eagle Scout meeting. So I would as sume you could contact the head office for the Scouts and they would have m embers, sponsors, etc. in Boston to contact and set you up. But maybe I'm just too simple and the easy logical way is wrong.