Once In A Lifetime Clamp Deal...And I Missed It!

I missed it by 1 day. I was looking around in my Offer Up app and stumbled across this listing from yesterday.
The seller was *asking* $1 per clamp or $10 for the lot. *Asking*! I wonder if the buyer had the balls to offer him less. ;-)
https://i.imgur.com/UAS9k8K.png
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:20:04 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

You almost suck!