Oldie Coment

There are people on this newsgroup who make nasty remarks about JOAT and his posts.

Well I'm an old crock with COPD (chronic obstructive pulminary disease) and I get a great deal of enjoyment reading this NG including JOAT's posts. I would hate to see him leave because of some small minded bawstuds. Because of my problems I can't work with wood anymore so I have to do it vicariously. Some posters are excellent some not so good but such is life ain't it?

So curb your temper and just remember you were once as stupid as you are now accusing others as being.

Be nice and thanks JOAT

Reply to
ted

We all make stupid comments and we all take the wrong side of an argument every now and again. It's just the way things are - don't take it too personally. But there are some that seem to take the wrong side over and over and over. If you're one of them, then go ahead and really dwell on it.

I'm just trying to get a little better every day.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique