Old Posts

On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 9:55:25 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:

First you said: "You're hearing, but not listening."
Then you said: "Your Listening In Dumbass"
Those can't both be true.
On 2/9/2020 1:52 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Correct.
When you said you were not listening, I hadn't thought of the possibility of you listening in dumbass instead of english. My bad.
So, you were lying when you said you said you were not listening and actually were listening, just that you were listening in dumbass, rather than english. I get it now.
--
Jack
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you..

In order to listen someone must speak, no one is reading out loud for me.
On 2/10/2020 3:15 PM, Markem wrote:

I hear you.
Perhaps a computer upgrade is in order...
--
Jack

Did not say my puter would not do text to speech!
On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:03:59 PM UTC-5, Jack wrote:

What?
On 2/10/2020 6:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yep!
--
Jack

You misspelled "to". ^^

You did it again! ^^

I doubt it.
On 2/10/2020 10:24 PM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

And you're listening in moron, again!
--
Jack
When Your Horse Dies, It’S Time To Dismount!

Well, you are talking on a party line, dumbass.
On Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 6:04:17 PM UTC-6, Tom Crist wrote:

something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem to be re-posts from other forums.

5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until then, readers sh ould pay attention to the date of the original post to gauge if it is still relevant.
The questions, answers to very old posts does not happen often enough to be enough of a concern to worry about. Its rare enough. And I get a kick ou t of reading about tools that have not been around for decades. Reminds me of what it was like when I first started collecting, I mean using, tools. Some of us really don't give a dang about the newest lithium ion battery o r brushless motor.