Okay, who's got the gloat?

Yeah, well, thanks for the heads up, and the weather. Temps here in S.Ont. have dropped from +6C to -6C over the course of about half a day with windchill to -15C, and it's forecast to hit real -20C tonight. Sigh.

Reply to
Doug Payne

Reply to
P.I._Maine

(snipperooni)

Looks like we gave another Linux nut in the room.

;-)

Bill

Reply to
W Canaday

That's because units doesn't subtract the 32. I use the older version which flat out states it will not do temperature conversion.

Reply to
Odinn

The author from the man page set me straight on that... use tempF instead of degF as the function.

And it's in the man page, so consider me red.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Well, I guess I need to upgrade then, cuz mine doesn't recognize tempF or tempC.

Reply to
Odinn