Off Topic: Organization Software?

Possible Freudian slip there.....

Reply to
Steve

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:36:01 -0500, the infamous "Lee Michaels" scrawled the following:

How about a copy of GoldMine Software? It was considered the top of the line contact management when I bought it. Lets you keep all sorts of relational data about each item and play with it in interesting ways. I never really used it like I thought I would, so it's for sale.

might help. Mine's v4, with manuals/training, etc.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I use both of those (KeyNote at work, TreePad at home because it runs under CrossOver Office). They are also good organizational software but with a bit of a different flavor than the MindManager software I recommended last night. These are great tools for keeping track of reference material or links to files organized in a coherent manner.

Have to check that one out

Reply to
Mark & Juanita