off to see the wizard

If anyone cares, I'm out of here again.

Too much to do, and too much complete nonsense here to wade through. I just don't have time for this anymore.

Reply to
Silvan

I hope to see you return again Mike, enjoy the time away.

Reply to
Greg Millen

Hate to see you go, Mike. We need more breaths of fresh air around here, not fewer. Good luck, my friend. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

I think it's a little like woodworking magazines. In the beginning I subscribed to them all. Now, after two or three years, you get a little more particular about what you spend time on...

Reply to
patrick conroy

But who's going to help newbies decide which widget to buy or explain what causes blotchies? There has to be a place to start and some of the boards can be a bit intimidating - what with all the galoots, pros of 40 years etc.. and amateurs who do antique repros.

Silvan, check in once in a while and keep us posted on what you're up to.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b