oak cabs

Been toying with the idea of painting oak cabs. Has anyone ever done this? Is it possible to skim coat them before painting with any product to smooth out finish? I know its not good to paint oak but im tired of looking at them. Thanks for any help or replies.

Reply to
Don

Fri, Mar 4, 2005, 7:59am snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Don) claims: Been toying with the idea of painting oak cabs. Has anyone ever done this? Is it possible to skim coat them before painting with any product to smooth out finish? I know its not good to paint oak but im tired of looking at them. Thanks for any help or replies.

Reface 'em.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T