O/T What's for Supper?

A sampling of the old south tonight, fried chicken and a mixture of mustard and turnip greens, polk salad and smoked ham hocks. Gourmet is great but it doesn't get any better than this.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

RE: Subject

EZ Etoufee here.

Fried chicken thighs for back-up tonight and lunch the rest of the week.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Chef salad with fresh green onions, fresh tomatoes and lettuce from the Amish farm down the road, left over slow smoked (wood from fruit trees blown over in storm) pork roast for the meat.

Reply to
sweet sawdust

I had a monster, multimeat pizza with fresh potato salad. And a rum drink.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Fajitas w/grilled sirloin tips and Pico de Gallo.

Max

Reply to
Max

A cold leftover cheese enchilada and a can of warm root beer.

Breakfast tomorrow I'm looking forward to cold leftover chop suey with milk and sugar.

yum, trenchmouth

Reply to
jo4hn

You are not a well man.

=3D0)

Reply to
Robatoy

I know times are getting tough in different places, but I'd be looking for a McDonalds sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit with that in the refrig waiting for me, :) CC

Reply to
CC

Ugh. Last night was rib eye, medium rare, and a couple of cups of broccoli right out of the garden. No starch. I need a healthy diet.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Yeah, we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken last week too!

Reply to
Leon

I gave up on those --the only reason to go to McDs-- about 2 yrs ago. Price went up, size went down, and sausage tasted like nothing. Not even salt n' pepper spiceness. Why bother.

nb

Reply to
notbob