O.T. rotten Weather

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Sal

Reply to
sal

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Send some of that rain to South Texas, if you please.

Dave I n Texas

Reply to
Dave in Texas

And W KS, OK, CO, most of NM, ...

--

Reply to
dpb

And AZ...

Reply to
Matt

Sal

Reply to
sal

And W KS, OK, CO, most of NM, ...

YEAH, especially south-Central Colorado!

Dave in Texas

Reply to
Dave in Texas