O/T: Redneck

From another list.

Enjoy

Lew

------------------------------------------- A REDNECK was walking home late at night and sees a woman in the Shadows .

'Twenty dollars' she whispers .

Bubba had never been with a hooker before, but decides what the hell.

.. it's only twenty bucks.

So they hide in the bushes.

They're 'engaged' for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them.

It is a police officer.

'What's going on here, people?', asks the officer.

'I'm making love to my wife!,' Bubba answers, sounding annoyed .

'Oh, I'm sorry,' says the cop, 'I didn't know'

Well, neither did I, til ya shined that light in her face.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Here are some talented rednecks:

Tim Daneliuk

Reply to
Gerald Ross

No, they have "Rothals".

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:f407a7-q982.ln1 @ozzie.tundraware.com:

If those were Germans, I'd be from Louisiana ...

Reply to
Han

You are DEFINITELY a redneck if you do this.

Lee Michaels

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:17:00 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels" scrawled the following:

not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin

Reply to
Larry Jaques