O/T: Pregnant Blonde

Enjoy

Lew

------------------------------------ My wife, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway the other day, just jumping for joy!

I didn't know why she was jumping for joy but I thought, "What the heck", and I starting jumping up and down along with her.

When she said, "Honey, I have some really great news for you!" I said, "Great. Tell me what you're so happy about."

She stopped jumping and was breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, when she told me that she was pregnant!

I was ecstatic!

We had been trying for a while, so I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips and told her, "That's great! I couldn't be happier!"

Then, she said "Oh, honey. There's more."

I asked, "What do you mean 'more'?"

She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby.

We are going to have TWINS!"

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew. She said.....

"Well, that was the easy part.

I went to Walmart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a twin-pack.

Both tests came out positive!"

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

This is funny, thanks for the chuckle of the day........

Reply to
Norvin Gordon

Why not post this somewhere that it'll be on topic instead of making yourself look like a stupid blonde.

Reply to
Twayne

I think the only person round here making himself look stupid is yourself.

Reply to
Stuart

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:d1569$4f4d1123 $4b75eb81$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

+1, most of the time.
Reply to
Han

The jokes makes this group worth returning to, I have gotten a lot of good wood working advice also.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:12:59 -0500, "Twayne"

Hell, why can't he post a stupid blonde joke when he wants? It's far better than any of your out of place stupid rants that you post every time you decide to visit here.

Reply to
Dave

How about, "A blonde pulled in at the local Arco cash and carry..."

Reply to
Larry W

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:40:46 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

Not me. I read them all just seeing what new comment the fool has posted.

Reply to
Dave

I don't think you're seeing the big picture; he didn't post the joke here to give us a chuckle, he posted it here to irritate you.

Is there a better place to achieve that result?

Reply to
HeyBub

2 questions:

1) why don't you put O/T in your killfile so you never see this off-topic post??

2) Why did you remove the O/T from the subject line, forcing people who don't want to read off-topic posts to read your off-topic post?
Reply to
Headless /body

My $0.02:

Why did the blonde have bruising around her belly button?

Her boyfriend was blonde too.

;-)

Sconnie

Reply to