O/T: OJ

It's been more than 12 hours and no OJ comments.

Must be a slow day.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

OJ who?

Must be 20th century, irrelevant stuff ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Must be a friend of Manny Johnson's

Reply to
Woodie

No, it is Homer's brother.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I'm more surprised, but not displeased, by the dearth of new political ravings. Somehow, they suddenly stopped. Must be like the cocktail party phenomenon where, periodically, everyone stops talking at once.

Not complaining, mind you, just pleasantly surprised after so long a period where it seemed 2 out of 3 posts was some political rant or raving.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

D'OH!

Reply to
Woodie

Who is Manny Homer?? Inquiring mind...

Reply to
jo4hn

I love OJ. But it has to be the low-acid type or I burp it for hours. And that's all I have to say about OJ.

Reply to
C & E

I noticed that too. Maybe the Libtards and the Repugs have finally figured out that either candidate is just another bullshiat politician.

Reply to
Robatoy

"C & E" wrote in news:48eca4c4$0$26314$ snipped-for-privacy@news.pa.net:

I like the flavor of the kind with pulp, but am not crazy about the pulp itself. The best way I've found to filter it is with crushed ice. It lets the good flavors through, but hardly any of the pulp.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Gropefruit.

or was that Gripefruit..?

obergruppenfruhrter..

someone put something in mine, I think..

HaHahA !

I don't like the spiders.. If I open the door, it will let the darkness in, so I've nailed it shut and wedged the piano inder the handle. The angles are all wrong.. the corner of the room is all inside out.. I can hear the howling.. I haven't much time..

Reply to
Bored Borg