O/T: Maxine's Health Message

Enjoy

Lew

--------------------------------------

Maxine's Health Message

As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really care. It's the tortoise life for me!

  1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.

  1. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, only drinks water, and is fat.

  2. A rabbit only eats vegetables, runs and hops all day long, and only lives 5 years.

  1. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing energetic, yet it lives for 450 years.

And you tell me to exercise! I don't think so.

I'm retired. Go around me!

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Kudos!

Enjoy

Lew

--------------------------------------

Maxine's Health Message

As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really care. It's the tortoise life for me!

  1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.

  1. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, only drinks water, and is fat.

  2. A rabbit only eats vegetables, runs and hops all day long, and only lives 5 years.

  1. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing energetic, yet it lives for 450 years.

And you tell me to exercise! I don't think so.

I'm retired. Go around me!

Reply to
m II