Lew Hodgett

buy from nuclear fueled France.

Reply to
J. Clarke

And the Brits - last paragraph.

Meanwhile we sit with thumbs up ...

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Whale oil is a renewable resource. So is wood.

Reply to
HeyBub

There's no "and the Brits". The quote in the last paragraph was from a bunch of greenie airheads who can't even figure out how to run their own compound on "alternative energy", let alone a country.

Reply to
J. Clarke

They talk about "new jobs" but forgot to mention LOST jobs in the coal and oil industries.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I wish them well - but am concerned with their massive solar array in Libya All it takes is one bomb or a bad attitude and politics win for Libya.

I think they get free electricity - but not sure.

Mart>> Somebody had to do it.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

How do you know?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Kicking the fossil fuel habit. I wonder how they are going to make plastic.

Reply to
Leon

...and tires.

Reply to
Josepi

rail

Reply to
Robatoy

Meanwhile they are removing all the rails here.

I guees you are in On,Ca, so you would know.

rail

Reply to
Josepi

I think the "fuel" word explains it.

Reply to
Larry W

Thermal depolymerization of turkey guts.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal